Metal Clarinets‎ > ‎



Thanks to Nophachai for showing me these two interesting instruments.

One is a Conn Albert system.
Both are double walled.

BUT ONE of the two has hard rubber between the double wall. (I think it is the Boehm system.) I forget which one, and also the term that is used to describe a clarinet made this way.